57th Street Psychic by Sarah - Simple Review #1458239337

Agree. Where can we find her to report her and her brother.

57th Street Psychic by Sarah - Review in Advertising category from Brooklyn, New York

Everything written hear is true. This lady is a 100% ***.

Her business has closed and if anyone has information about where it's been moved to please share it here. There are good psychics out there who really do intend to help others, this lady is certainly not one of them.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

HELP SHES OUT IN STATEN ISLAND WITH HER HUSBAND ON VICTORY BLVD

TOLD ME MY GREAT GRANDMA HAD CURSE PUT ON HER GOT SCAMMED OUT OF MONSY TOO. IM SO DAM MAD. IVE BEEN TO REAL PSYCHICS BEFORE THEY NE ER ASKED FOR MORE MONEY

R there criminal charges filed anywhere on these people or wat kam be done

57th Street Psychic by Sarah - Thieves run away from them

Attention never go with those girls they only steal money , I went just for curious ,and

they say you have a crazy spell (is not true ) only to scare you saying you will have a very bad luck and will never have good job or money, and i have a very good job!! and life,

then they ask you a lot of money to destroy the past spell

,,, they are only *** , then they change all history, don't go there they are dishonest , thieves , this is the reason why they lie, only to scare you and make you give them money

57th Street Psychic by Sarah - Conned out of $10,000.00 by Sara and Sam of 116 E. 57th St. Psychics NYC

Psychics Sara and Sam promis to give back money collected to remove darkness detected after a VERY accurate and in depth reading. I am now living in poverty with my mother as a result.

They are truly psychic and truly dangerous. Sara's advertised psychic reading of $10 is what gets you in the door.

The money amounts which supposedly correspond to numerology you are told will be refunded after the evil is drawn out. You will never see your money again and all of your problems will be even worse because you are being abused by their psychic powers.

Comments

THEY OUT IN VICTORY BLVD IN STATEN ISLAND NOW TELLING PEOPLE THEY GOT CURSE

*** black lier

THIS IS A TRUE SCAM. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO CONTACT CONSUMER BUREAU BECAUSE SARAH IS A SCAM ARTIST.

DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY.

THEY WILL TELL YOU YOU HAVE A DARKNESS BECAUSE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO HAS PASSED AWAY DID SOMETHING BAD THEY WILL PROMISE YOU CANDLES/ TELL YOU TO DO SOME WRITING AND PUT IT UNDER YOUR BED. REAL SCAM REAL SCAM REAL SCAM

to Alice Livingston, New Jersey, United States #948817

Aside from the money being taken, did anyone feel that their lives got worse? Meaning did you feel like Sarah and Sam did anything to hurt you?

To whom it may concern. I Michael stern is a long time friend and client of Sara she has helped me in many parts of my life spiritually physically emotionally And has never charged me any large amount of money I am shocked for this lady accusing Sarah for this.

I asked her about this lady and she told me that her lawyers trying to get in touch with her this lady from Louisiana is not saying the truth.Sarah tells me that she's racist against all white people and calls all white people trash. so if anybody knows Sarah I do She the real honest person

to Michael stern #656706

Dear Michael Stern:

You are obviously of Romani descent. Your misuse of the English grammar, syntax, etc., give you away.

Do doubt, you were asked to post this. The story told by this poor woman from New Orleans is 100% true. Sara works in this way to rake it in and pay what must be exorbitant rent on 57th St.. She takes advantage of people who are victims of loss, either physical or emotional and extorts sometimes immense amounts of money from them.

Lonely people and the elderly are often her victims. She has a knowledge of many religions and will align with yours in her sessions. No names, addresses photos, anything should be given to her, or her gypsy crew will stalk and anonymously scare friends, loved ones, if you do not cooperate with her demands.

The ribbon scam in her hallmark. Beware all.

to Beware of Sara #656707

reply to my own post.

I'm laughing at my own post, which was typed in haste. I'm typing with one hand. Injury to the left hand.

Third sentence was meant to begin with, "No doubt, ..."

Other punctuation errors as well.

But I think my point came across loud and clear.

Google "Sara, 57th St. Psychic and read."

It's all true and more. Much more.

This woman and her partner, some say brother, should be behind bars.

By the way. The Romani people are by and large sensitive, kind, and good.

Nomadic by nature and tight knit. Persecuted throughout the ages.

These two are the types that give them a very bad name.

They are criminals.

Well I have been going to Sara for years and she never ask me for money for her self she as been a great help to me. I think this lady is a fake who said all they's things about Sara.

Sara is a gods gift to me.

I ask sara about this lady she is on bad drugs and just wants money from herself because she can't work for it.miss go get a job.

:cry

true pyschics get a bad name from people like these. NEVER give money to the ones who say oh i can take the darkness away or such ***.

and its fun to get a palm reading or taro card reading but you only pay 5 dollars or so.

the ones i have come into contact with have all been real. but the others pray upon your fears, run for the door if they ask for money other than the small fee they say they charge.

View more comments